Required by Maarit Laanti to watch the video of Dave Logan on Tribal Leadership at TEDxUSC, which turns out to be a good read. He wrote a book named “Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization”.
There’re some more resources you might want to dig out:
- Seth Godin on the tribes we lead at TED
- brief on Tribal Leadership
- kind of a very simple review in a newsletter
And some other webpages, sites to browse further.
- Wikipedia entry on Tribal Leadership
- seems website for the book
- seems website for his company : many keynote videos there